The Chance of a Lifetime
Join us on a trip to Nepal where we will climb up to the Mount Everest basecamp, see the wonders of Ama Dablam, and enjoy local Nepalese culture. No trekking experience required!
Cure2Children in association with Melkava Services is organizing a trek to the Mount Everest Base Camp in Nepal this June. This is your chance to make a real difference in the lives of children suffering from chronic blood disorders and cancer. Money raised from this hike will be donated to Cure2Children’s project’s curing children with thalassemi and leukemia.
Depart: 8th June 2013
Cost: £ 1395 each on room sharing basis; flights (approximately £ 700 from the UK)
The above cost includes:
- All airport and other surface transfer
- 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast on sharing basis
- Internal flight: Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu
- Lodge accommodation during trekking with main meals
- Support by experienced sherpa trek guide and porters
- Trek permit
- National Park fee
- Staff allowances and insurance
- Day guided sightseeing